Pre-planning your funeral should be a natural part of life, because it provides you with time to make end-of-life decisions in a calm and rational atmosphere. Start the planning process now, by phone or in person with one of our pre-planning advisors. It just makes sense.
- Mrs E
- Mr & Mrs W
- Mrs B
- Mrs K
- Mrs L
Why Should I Plan Ahead?
Pre-planning is a matter of taking the time to think about – and record – your end-of-life desires. It’s a thoughtful gesture to those you love, and a way to let go of anxieties about the future. Once done, you can relax, knowing your plans are in the hands of reliable friends or family.
It’s All About Taking Control
Given time to consider it, you’ll quickly realise that preplanning is all about ensuring that your wishes are known, so they can be acted upon when the time comes.
Making the commitment to planning ahead:
– Is easy. There’s no health questionnaire or physical exam required. Absolutely everyone can take out a pre-paid plan, its quick and easy and can be paid overtime by affordable monthly payments.
– Once completed, your pre-paid plan is put on file in our office and your payment is held in a Trust Fund.
– Lets your family clearly know your wishes.
– Relieves your family members of making very personal decisions on your behalf at the time of need.
– Can protect your family from the ravages of inflation. Your expenses can be covered when you need them to be, through a pre-payment plan.
Join the thousands of people who’ve already discovered the benefits of funeral planning:
– Funeral director’s fees and services are guaranteed (nothing further to pay towards them)
– Monies held securely, in line with all current legislation in a ring-fenced specialist trust fund
– Plans can be tailored to suit all tastes and preferences.
– Wide range of payment options up to 10 years with no instalment handling charge applied to plans paid for over 1 year, or over 2 years.
– No restrictions on current health, age, or medical history
Drop in and have a chat or tel 0161 703 9944 and talk to one of our trained advisers.