Serving Unique Circumstances...
International Repatriation Services
The loss of a loved one can be a difficult and emotional time, so when tragedy strikes abroad, it can be even more overwhelming. To support you and take away the stress, we are proud to an international repatriation service, helping to bring your loved one back home to the UK via Manchester Airport, with the upmost dignity and respect.
International Repatriation Services
Bringing Your Loved One Home Safely
If you’re located in Manchester but have recently experienced the passing of a loved one abroad, Unique funerals Walkden are here to help. We understand the difficulties that come with dealing with the repatriation of a loved one, and can offer full support in this difficult time, taking the strain and stress away from you. We offer international repatriation services to bring your loved one back home to Manchester, ensuring a smooth and respectful transfer. We have experience in working with various countries worldwide, adhering to all the necessary legal and religious requirements. At this tough time, we understand you want nothing but the best for your loved one, and we’re here to make the process as comfortable and straightforward as possible. Our team of multilingual and qualified professionals is on hand 24 hours a day delivering an unparalleled repatriation service that time-testing has shown as providing a seamless experience right from the outset. Our reputation for efficiency, professionalism, and personal attention is considered to be beyond compare. With an average turnaround time of 3 days for outbound repatriation, we offer a world class service that can organise for family tickets to accompany your loved one on the same flight too, so you can feel connected and involved in the whole process.
"...They simply made the most heartbreaking and difficult time of our lives that little easier"
“Unique funerals Walkden is a place where the work of those who work there means everything and it is clear to see from the moment you first speak to them. We used this funeral directors for my Dad’s funeral in September and Paul and his whole team simply went above and beyond in order to make the service the best it could be and as beautiful as it was, even under the restrictions being faced by all at the moment. We looked around at a few funeral directors before collectively deciding as a family that Unique was the place that we wanted to look after Dad, they simply made the most heartbreaking and difficult time of our lives that little easier. They granted all of Dad’s final wishes without question or feeling the need to add extra fees like other places. A massive thank you to Paul and the entire team at Unique, our entire family is eternally grateful.
Key aspects of our international repatriation service that give you peace of mind...
Our dedicated facilities will be able to serve your needs professionally and efficiently. We are honoured to offer private arranging rooms, chapels of rest, and a state-of-the-art mortuary that exceeds all current UK requirements including that of the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD) and SAIF the National Society of Allied Independent Funeral Directors.
Key Aspects Of Our International Repatriation Service
- We are able to offer a full repatriation service both to and from the United Kingdom to any country worldwide.
- We are fortunate to have established a close working relationship with many embassies, consulates, and government agencies. When combined with the specialised knowledge of the individual rules and regulations relating to documentation and permits required for each country, you can be confident that we can advocate for you with knowledge and experience.
- Membership of FIAT-IFTA (The World Organization of Funeral Operatives) facilitates our professional, collaborative relationship with many funeral directors and repatriation agents worldwide.
- We are able to organise the transfer of the deceased from any hospital or mortuary to any airport or address here or abroad.
- We are proud to offer a choice of internationally approved coffins and caskets suitable for air transportation.
- We are able to offer the service of unsealing of the zinc-lined transportation coffin if required, and choice of an extensive selection of coffins or caskets suitable for funeral services in the United Kingdom.
- We can arrange for the translation for all relevant documentation into any language and where necessary for those documents to be notarised and legalised.
- In most cases, an Embassy permit of the receiving country is needed. We will present the necessary documentation to the Embassy and where required convey the Coffin to the Embassy for it to be Wax Sealed.
- Our collection and delivery service throughout the United Kingdom operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Serving Salford for many years, we are dedicated to serving you at the most needed time, with 24/7 availability...
At the core of our vision and values is to serve our local community with caring and efficient funeral services that put you at the heart of the decision making.
Our commitment is to constantly evolve and develop our offer so that you are provided with the best of level of service attention and respect during the most difficult time. Regardless of your race, religion, creed or ethos, a dignified and gracious send off is a privilege for us to provide…
PAUL MILLER, FOUNDER
Stuart spoke of my dad from all the memories and enjoyable times we shared with him.
Again thank you from myself and my brothers as well as my Dad who I know would be so proud and grateful of the service you helped us give him he can know rest in peace.